Friday, April 29, 2011

Boston Market

Tonight a bunch of friends came over and felt the need to eat dinner at Boston Market.  Considering we usually will do something such as sushi or pizza, it seemed rather random.  We got a family meal for five with an extra side plus ate some food we had as well.

The last time I ate at Boston Market it was with my grandma who passed away when I was 14. So... it's been a while.  I had a bit seconds and thirds of their stuffing. I was so careful to not eat eggs. I gave my cornbread to a friend. I stayed away from their mac and cheese in case the noodles had eggs.  I hate the turkey, several veggie sides... and their stuffing.  I figured it's regular bread, which rarely has eggs.  Well, turns out it was cornbread stuffing. Cornbread has eggs.  My stomach started to feel queasy, so my first thought was to look at the stuffing. I wish I thought to look before I ate it.  Now I know, don't every assume anything and, when in doubt, look it up before eating it.

Bleh.  Thankfully this is the first time I ate anything with eggs since this last Sunday when I had that doughnut!  I had been feeling really good too...

No comments:

Post a Comment