Sunday, April 24, 2011

Doughnut and Pizza Dough

This morning, before I decided to create this blog, I ate a doughnut. It didn't really bother me, but I assume doughnuts have eggs as most baked goods do.  I have been telling myself for a while now that I will stop eating anything with eggs in it, but I frequently can not follow through with this decision. Thinking about the doughnut is what caused me to create this blog.

Other than this doughnut I did not eat ANYTHING with any amount of eggs today.  I made pizza for lunch (and dinner) using Trader Joe's pizza dough.  There is no eggs in the dough! I do not know if eggs is a regular ingredient, but making food such as this at home I can assure myself that I do not risk becoming ill.  Here is a shot of the amazing pizza before it went in the oven.  It had pesto, mozzarella, zucchini, various greens on one half, and chicken on the other half for my husband. I am not a vegetarian, but sometimes I just don't feel like eating meat. He doesn't care if I eat meat or not as long as he gets it for himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment